Avateq participated in the latest testing of ATSC 3.0 compatibility during PlugFest 2018, as a member of ATSC 3.0 equipment development, manufacturing entity involved in production and deployment of the next-gen standard, representing Canada.
- New practical tool - Max/Min/Avg Hold
- Avateq Corp solutions presented by ATBiS - May 22-25 at KOBA 2019 - COEX, SEOUL
- New Features for Satellite Signal Monitoring
- Avateq Corp. would like to thank you for taking your time visiting our booth this year at NAB2019!
- Avateq monitors ATSC 3.0 at NAB2019
- SBE All-day Tutorial on NextGen Broadcast
- Avateq at SBE Tutorial at PBS TechCon 2019 on ATSC3.0 - April 6th - Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel
- 2018 Year End Promotion - Advantages of the AVQ1022 vs AVQ1020
- ONE Media presents advantages of ATSC3.0 as part of 5G development to FCC
- IBC2018 - Amsterdam September 14-18, 2018