ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™
- In-Band interference detection and visualization
- Rich set of tools for remote monitoring
AVQ100 RF Signal Inspector™ is an embedded RF signal analyzer for DAB/DAB+/T-DMB and ISDB-T/Tb digital broadcasting standards. AVQ100 is an extension of Avateq’s line of products designed for remote off-air signal monitoring. Along with extensive RF measurements, AVQ100 features advanced web-based user interface with remote channel selection and live audio streaming (DAB/DAB+), unique SFN monitoring tools, report generator, and alarm engines. This combination of functionality and available set of measurements makes AVQ100 an efficient tool for on-site or remote signal quality monitoring in the service area.
|Supported Standards1:||DAB/DAB+, T-DMB, ISDB-T/Tb|
|Main signal input "RFin":|
|Connector:||50 Ohm, SMA|
|Input Level:||+5 .. -80 dBm|
|Frequency range:||100 .. 1600 MHz|
|Frequency tuning step:||1 Hz|
|Control and Monitor ports:|
|Form Factor:||16.5cm x 10.5cm x 3.5cm
6.5" x 4.1" x 1.4"
|Operating temperature:||0 .. 50°C|
|Power Supply:||5VDC, 4 Amp|
"RF Signal Inspector" is a trademark of Avateq Corp.
Measurements and Metrics:
- » A comprehensive set of tools for remote monitoring of RF, COFDM and Ensemble at any point in DAB networks;
- » Echo profile pattern monitoring for SFN applications;
- » Frequency spectrum, shoulder attenuation and ACLR;
- » In-band interference power spectral density;
- » Cenrtal frequency shift;
- » Signal statistic: MER for a number of OFDM symbols, signal RMS, PAPR, signal CCDF;
- » TII reporting (DAB/DAB+).
- » Coverage area 24/7 QoS monitor;
- » Remote monitoring for broadcasting repeater system network;
- » SFN/Echo profle monitor;
- » In-field and production testing.
|AVQ100 - ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™ for DAB/DAB+/T-DMB|
Las Vegas Convention Center
April 19 - 22, 2020
Please, register your product to be notified of new updates and features: