ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™
AVQ100 RF Signal Inspector™ is an embedded RF signal analyzer for DAB/DAB+/T-DMB digital broadcasting standards. AVQ100 is an extension of Avateq’s line of products designed for remote off the air signal monitoring. Along with extensive RF measurements, AVQ100 features advanced web-based user interface with remote channel selection and live audio streaming, unique SFN monitoring tools, report generator, internal data archiving and alarm engines. This combination of functionality and available set of measurements makes AVQ100 an efficient tool for on-site or remote signal quality monitoring in the service area.
|Supported Standards1:||DAB/DAB+, T-DMB|
|Main signal input "RFin":|
|Connector:||50 Ohm, SMA|
|Input Level:||+5 .. -80 dBm|
|Frequency range:||100 .. 1600 MHz|
|Frequency tuning step:||1 Hz|
|Channel bandwidth:||1.5MHz DAB block|
|Transmission modes:||I, II, III, IV|
|Control and Monitor ports:|
|Form Factor:||16.5cm x 10.5cm x 3.5cm
6.5" x 4.1" x 1.4"
|Operating temperature:||0 .. 50°C|
|Power Supply:||5VDC, 4 Amp|
Measurements and Metrics:
- » A comprehensive set of tools for remote monitoring of RF, COFDM and Ensemble at any point in DAB networks;
- » Echo profile pattern monitoring for SFN applications;
- » Frequency spectrum, shoulder attenuation and ACLR;
- » In-band interference power spectral density;
- » Cenrtal frequency shift;
- » Signal statistic: MER for a number of OFDM symbols, signal RMS, PAPR, signal CCDF;
- » TII reporting.
- » DAB/DAB+/T-DMB coverage area 24/7 QoS monitor;
- » Remote monitoring for broadcasting repeater system network;
- » SFN/Echo profle monitor;
- » In-field and production testing.
|AVQ100 - ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™ for DAB/DAB+/T-DMB|
Las Vegas Convention Center
April 8 - 11, 2019
Please, register your product to be notified of new updates and features: