ActiveCore® RF Signal Analyzer and Monitoring Receiver
The AVQ1020 platform has been re-designed from the ground up to respond to our customers' feedback on new features and capabilities. With 10 times faster processing speed, wider input frequency range, and new hardware options (internal GPS/GLONASS receiver, WiFi hotspot, etc.), AVQ1022 platform extends the functionality of a remote RF layer monitoring receiver into a universal RF signal analytical device for transmitter output, off-air, and satellite broadcast monitoring with customizable alarm system, data storage and online reporting.
|Supported Standards1:||ATSC1.0, ATSC3.0, DVB-S/S2/S2x with DVB-CID, ISDB-T/Tb, DVB-T2, DAB/DAB+, DTMB|
|Main signal input "RFin":|
|Connector:||50 Ohm, N-type|
|Input Level:||+5 .. -70 dBm|
|Frequency tuning step:||1 Hz|
|Terrestrial:||50 .. 1000 MHz|
|Satellite:||950 .. 2150 MHz|
|External:||1PPS: LVTTL, BNC
10 MHz: 50 Ohm, BNC, 1Vp-p,sine
|Internal:||Integrated GPS/GLONASS Receiver2
Ant. connector F-type, 75 Ohm
|Control and Monitor ports:|
|Relay ports (x2):||Dry contacts, DB9F|
|Standard 1U:||48.3cm x 40.6cm x 4.3cm
19" x 16" x 1.7"
|Portable:||35cm x 26cm x 6.6cm
13.8" x 10.2" x 2.6"
|Operating temperature:||0 .. 50°C|
|Power Supply:||1U: 110-250V, 50/60Hz AC
Portable: 12VDC, 3 Amp
2 - Optional GPS/GLONASS module;
3 - Optional WiFi module.
Measurements and Metrics:
- » RF signal level and its variations;
- » In-band interference power spectral density;
- » Echo profile with monitoring capabilities for SFN applications;
- » Signal statistic: MER/SNR, signal RMS, PAR, maximum peak value, signal CCDF, peak compression ratio;
- » Frequency spectrum including the spectrum tilt, amplitude ripple, shoulder attenuation;
- » Signal bandwidth and standard specific parameters;
- » Effects of the transmission system non-linearity in terms of AM-AM/AM-PM curves measured on the broadcasted signal;
- » Linear distortions found in the output RF signal - group delay and frequency response;
- » Multipath echo and feedback interference detection, estimation and visualization.
- » Digital transmitter/repeater performance 24/7 QoS monitor;
- » Remote monitoring for broadcasting repeater system network;
- » Test and design verification equipment;
- » Signal analyzer for a wide variety of applications;
- » R & D;
- » In-field and production testing.
- » Frequency repack - monitoring group delay errors (11/13/2017)
- » Detecting and monitoring inter-modulation products during spectrum reallocation (10/02/2017)
- » In-band interference and DVB-CID decoding by AVQ1022DVBS (09/05/2017)
- » AVQ1022DVBS now supports DVB-S2X monitoring and DVB-CID decoding (08/28/2017)
- » Echo profile monitoring in DAB/DAB+ SFN networks (08/22/2017)
- » In-Band Interference Analysis (06/27/2017)
- » Changing Broadcast Environment Triggers Signal Monitoring and Analysis Challenges (03/30/2017)
Please, register your product to be notified of new updates and features: