ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™ with Transport Stream output
- In-Band interference detection and visualization
- A rich selection of tools for remote monitoring
- Transport Stream output (optional)
AVQ200 RF Signal Inspector™ is an embedded RF signal analyzer for digital broadcasting standards. AVQ200 is an extension of Avateq’s line of products designed for remote off-air signal monitoring. Along with extensive RF measurements, AVQ200 features advanced web-based user interface with unique interference monitoring tools, a report generator, internal data storage and a user-defined alarm engine. This combination of functionality and available set of measurements makes AVQ200 an efficient tool for on-site or remote signal quality monitoring in the service area.
|Supported Standards1:||ATSC 1.0, ATSC 3.0, DAB/DAB+, DVB-T2, ISDB-T/Tb|
|Main signal input "RFin":|
|Connector:||50 Ohm, SMA|
|Input Level:||-80 .. +5 dBm|
|Frequency range:||42 .. 1000 MHz|
|Frequency tuning step:||1 Hz|
|Control and Monitor ports:|
|Form Factor:||20.5cm x 10.5cm x 5.0cm
8.1" x 4.1" x 2"
|Operating temperature:||0 .. 50°C|
|Power Supply:||5VDC, 4 Amp|
Measurements and Metrics:
- » A comprehensive set of tools for remote monitoring of RF signal at any point in the network;
- » Echo profile pattern monitoring for SFN applications;
- » Frequency spectrum, shoulder attenuation;
- » In-band interference power spectral density;
- » Cenrtal frequency shift;
- » Signal statistic: MER, PAPR, signal CCDF, etc.;
- » TII/TxID reporting.
- » Coverage area 24/7 QoS monitor;
- » Remote monitoring for broadcasting repeater system network;
- » SFN/Echo profle monitor;
- » In-field and production testing.
|AVQ200 - ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™ for ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0|
|AVQ200 - ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™ for DVB-T2|
|AVQ200 - ActiveCore® RF Signal Inspector™ for ISDB-T/Tb|
Please, register your product to be notified of new updates and features: