Linearity of amplification is one of the most important characteristics of a broadcasting system. Amplitude (AM) and phase (PM) deviations cause analog signal degradation and lead to increased BER (Bit Error Rate).
- ATSC3.0 becomes the foundation for new content delivery services
- PMG Forms Alliance with American Tower to Accelerate National SFN Deployment
- ATSC3.0 as a new and competitive "broadband pipe".
- ATSC3.0 NextGen TV Broadcasting in Las Vegas
- ATSC3.0 Deployments in Unites States
- On-line presentation/Demo - Avateq RF solutions for you.
- February 2020: Avateq Corp. & SBE
- NextGen TV & ATSC3.0: Pearl TV & Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Next-Gen Broadcast Innovation Seminar by Humber College
- NextGen TV & ATSC3.0: Brighter future & Revenue growth