Linearity of amplification is one of the most important characteristics of a broadcasting system. Amplitude (AM) and phase (PM) deviations cause analog signal degradation and lead to increased BER (Bit Error Rate).
- 5G-ATSC3.0 convergence demonstrated in Korea
- Five Buffalo stations deployed NextGen TV
- White Paper - Over Horizon Transmission Utilizing ATSC 3.0
- ASTC3.0 Is Tested for OTA Digital Radio
- FCC rule changes - ATSC3.0 potential expanded
- Happy Holidays & a Jolly New Year!
- NextGen TV is now in Detroit
- ATSC 3.0 & Android Smartphones
- SET eXPerience invites to a new digital event
- ATSC 3.0 Capabilities Showcase at Class A TV in Washington, DC
5GAM-AMAM-PMATSCATSC1020ATSCATSC 3.0AVQ100AVQ1020AVQ1022AVQ1022DVBSAVQ200BERCAPERCCDFDABDAB+DVB-CIDDVB-S2XDigital RadioEcho MonitoringFCCGroup DelayHowToIBCIBC2016IBC2017IBC2018ISDB-T/TbIn-band InterferenceKOBA2018MERNABNAB2016NAB2017NAB2018NAB2019NAB Las VegasNABNY2017NAB New YokNextGenNextGen TVOntarioOver Horizon TransmissionPBS TechConPlugFestRepackReviewSBESETSFNSatelliteSatellite BroadcastingWLVT-TVWorldDAB2020